hearing things

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by starryeyed, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I am starting to pick up on vibes and thoughts like I did before I was put away.
    Its deffo not psychosis.Is this normal ? I know that when I heard stuff before all the stuff I heard was not imaginary .Like a woman said to me ,there is space to park there with her mind and there was.
    Or today I was going into the doctors and the receptionist had opened the door before she saw me and knew I was coming in.
    I know all this was blocked out cos they gave me some kind of drug so I would not be like other people and eventually kill myself.
    I would hope Im not lied to like I was before about this .I know they come up outside my room to listen to me to see what I am doing.
    If all this is true ,then I have had some freaky life like nobody else and its a wonder I ever had any kind of success in anything .:sad:

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I re-read your post a couple of times, and I'm still confused about what's going on. Can you elaborate a little bit more?

3. starryeyed

I am sorry.I do have a tendency to ramble.
    I was wondering if other people can hear vibes from others.Like picking up stuff without them saying anything out loud.
    Like I think others can read some of my thoughts.I know this is supposed to psychosis but Im not sick.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

No problem!

Your second post was much more clear for snails like me! :) I hope you get some helpful replies. Thumbs up!

5. starryeyed

And what is your reply.I mean the reason I explained was to get some feedback not just so you could know all my deepest thoughts.In all fairness like cop out

6. starryeyed

It takes a lot of guts for me to talk about this.I prob realise that people I know are reading this.
    My life is hell.Nor one person alive gives two fcks about me.
    A decent answer wouldnt kill.

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm sorry. I was just letting you know that others might not understand what you tried to ask in your original post, hence my suggesting you elaborate further. My logic was that if I can't understand what you're trying to ask, then others might not either and not be able to respond in a helpful way.

On a similar note, I haven't ever heard voices or gone through a period of psychosis or anything of that sort, so I'm afraid I have no idea what you're going through. :(

:hugtackles:

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You are in fact experiencing psychosis. With the 'people intruding on your thoughts', I can tell there is some hint of a delusion of reference. Do you feel like people are talking to you, even though they are not there?

9. starryeyed

No nothing like that.I.mean I can pick up on thoughts.But they are always right.I am a mediun and psychic you see.Its not something I tell people .
    I have visions which come true.Maybe Im just extra sensitive.
    The doctos told me I dont need anti psychotics.I begged them for meds and the nightmares of my abuse got worse.

10. starryeyed

I realise that I may be unwell but I was locked u for years.
    I have no senses like other people..I dont know.Nobody will give me straight answers.
    Everyone seems to know EVERYTHING about me

11. starryeyed

I dont want to be a crazy person.I am crazy

12. Verity

Verity Member

I actually am psychic, and I do readings for people. I know the difference between a psychic and psychosis. Your post worries me because you say they intrude on your thoughts. That is not really how it works... I see visions, images, and yes sometimes hear voices which give me information. I consider this a spiritual gift though, not something which allows people in my mind. I was lost once and I heard directions in my mind and when my friends and I followed them we were brought exactly where we needed. Things like this are obviously not psychosis because they are proven to be correct and not random made up things in my mind. I would worry more if you just think people are "out to get you" or that they know what's in your mind. Maybe you need to talk to someone?

13. starryeyed

They are not random things.In my first post I explained that all of the stuff I hear is true and correct.Like a voice saying that a car is coming and be careful.
    I never at any point said they were random.I too get directions for places.
    I have spoken to loads doctors and they all said I am fine.
    I have the same stuff you described and evetything comes true.
    And I worked as one of the most expensive phone psychics too so its not like Im imagining Im psychic

14. Verity

Verity Member

I know what you mean hm...
    Well then what's the problem?

15. starryeyed

I dont know.Sorry for the attitude.
    Im at breaking point.Its jst Im afraid Ill be locked up again.
    Im going through severe abuse.Like the last time I was like this they told me I was sick.
    I dont believe I was ever ill.
    And I did mention about invading sorry

16. starryeyed

Can they get energy from my dirty clothes ? Whats the thing with my clothes.
    Please someone tell me the truth.
    I rem my ex friends going through my dirty stuff before.
    I am like a fool.I dont know whats goin on

17. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

Sounds like pyschosis/delusions to me. I would talk to your doc about it.

18. starryeyed

Its not delusions..they asked me about my dirty clothes in the hospital.
    Why would they do that ? Why cant anyone be truthful with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.