hearing thoughts

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by starryeyed, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, i did not just come back on here to post about this but thought I would anyway.
    I am convinced I can hear people's thoughts. I do not believe it when I am told that this is impossible.
    I really beg anyone on here to tell me the truth for once and for all. I am under a lot of stress with exams
    and maybe that is not helping.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun we cannot hear others thoughts we can guess what they are thinking but not hear it. I think stress you are under maybe causing this I hope you can talk to a councillor or school doc about it okay hugs

3. starryeyed

Thanks for answering me. Does anyone know if I take haladol 2mg daily, will I get tardik Dysknesinseia?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No all people get it hun some do and if they do they can be put on cogentin to conteract that effect. ok Everyone is different so if you are concerned you talk to you doc okay hugs

5. starryeyed

I have been moved to a different doctor and i have been unable to get an appointment that suits
    the one i have now i realise i cant make so i will be waiting till the end of may
    im pretty stressed out about exams and im nervous about going to a new clinic

#18 Well-Known Member

I have this problem as well. I feel sometimes I can hear what people are saying or thinking about me and all of it is negative. It's severe paranoia I know...but it's still unsettling. I take Invega, an anti psychotic, I hate that term, like I'm a lunatic. I already know I'm slightly crazy. But I'm sane enough to know I'm crazy to some degree at least.

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

If it gets too bad starryeyed then go to the emergency department and seek some help. It's is not possible to hear other peoples thoughts, if you think you can then you need to someone as soon as possible really. Drop whatever you have to see the doctor, nothing is more important than your health.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.