Heart Ripped Out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It feels like my heart has just been ripped out and idk what to do :cry: it hurts so bad right now i cant stop crying...

Im not sure why im posting to be honest im just so scared....i wanna curl up into a ball and never come out again :cry:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope this pain will leave you soon get outside and be active distract your thoughts do something just for you to mkae you happy okay
  3. acid-burn

acid-burn New Member

You ought to know that you are not alone with your pain. Why do you feel miserable? Don't stay in this pain alone
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Whats wrong Sam, why does your heart feel like it has been ripped out?
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Why does it feel like your heart has been ripped out Sam? :hug:
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

She's gone..ill never talk to her again guys :cry: shes alive and getting help but i want to be able to talk to her...she is like my sister and now she is gone and so is a piece of my heat :cry:
  7. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

*hug sam , im sorry your going thru this hun , im here if u wanna talk ... take care of u hun *hug
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: thanks Hun it's just so hard knowing u will never talk to someone ever again :cry:
  9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Why can't you ever talk to this person again? You never know what is going to happen in the future, circumstances tend to change all of the time. D:

Having said that, I'm very sorry that you're feeling this way. It's a good thing that your friend is, as you say, getting help, so try to be happy for her and as others have said, distract yourself with other things. Try not to dwell on it too much because it won't do you any favours. You'll only end up feeling worse for even longer. :hug:
  10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug:I am happy for her. Just scared. If that makes sense. :blink:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug:I am happy for her. Just scared. If that makes sense. :blink:
  12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Don't let your sadness overwhelm you. You may see your friend again ,none of us knows the future. I will say a prayer for you and your friend. Please pray in times of trouble. There is a force of good in the world that loves you and wants to help. Reach out. PRAY!!!!

Write me if you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.