Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by anasgirlx, Oct 11, 2010.

1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

So, I'm bisexual..and the first girl I ever really loved just kissed me on Saturday.. That's great, right? Wrong. Right after that, she told me she didnt want a relationship with anyone right now and had just kissed me to see what it was like becuz she liked me..

Like, wtf? She got my hopes up, touching me and holding my hand, then finally kissing me and then she just..decided not to want a relationship with me.

I'm so heartbroken. I keep listening to sad country songs and I want to cut so badly. Is it becuz i'm not thin enough or pretty enough? She said it was nothing against me, it was her, but i cant help but feel like a fuckup.

Any advice? :|

2. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

try not to let it get you down. girls can be mind ffffs, at least you now know you like her and she likes you, which is a start. if she dosent want a relationship then shes presumably not after someone else, so maybe just hang in there and wait for her to be ready for a relationship? sorry, im useless at relationship advice.
  3. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a good idea. She doesnt like anybody else so at least I know there is no competition. I will try to wait for her to be ready for a relationship.

Thanks so much, your advice is good :]
  4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty incosiderate of her to play with you like that to be honest.

You deserve someone who wants you as you are and who really wants to be with you.

I know you want it to be her, but don't let the opportunity of someone else pass you by, while waiting for her. Because, well, you might be waiting forever.