Heartless, insensitive zombies out to destroy other people mentally

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sosotired, Mar 24, 2010.

1. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

These people are everywhere these days and feed off of other peoples insecurities and sensitivity. I dont really have a problem with people that lack empathy, its in their genes, programming whatever you want to call it but its when they act on that lack of humanity that irritates me.

I'm pretty sure that these types of people have caused others tremendous psychological pain and has led them to feel depressed, have low self-esteem and led to suicides. I have had to deal with it throughout my life and although it isnt the main cause for my mental problems it certainly added to them. I see it as psychological warfare.

Our society has become too leniant on these cold hearted vampires. (it doesn't help that those who govern our societies display similar characteristics)

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hear what you are saying I really do but I try to have compassion for those people, see I too once was sort of like that but it was because my heart was closed due to fear and other matters. Now I know better and so look at those people as "asleep" and just doing the best they can.

Sorry you have been hurt by all this but please realize that they are people too doing the best that they can, stick with those that uplift with you as best you can is my advice and just have as much compassion for them as possible...

Take care, Bambi

3. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

And what do you propose we do with these people? Seems difficult to distinguish between "cold-hearted vampires" and "the people I dislike" as discrete groups!

4. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

I'm talking about those that go out of their way to hurt people mentally. The bullies.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I dated one of those people for 13 years...finally got the courage to leave...
    they don't know what the words empathy and compassion mean...

6. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

*Stands up and applaudes for fifteen minutes*

7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

people are worthless.
    people will always be worthless.

sadly there is not much that can be done to change this.