Heart's running away with my head.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by A_pixie, Feb 13, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I have SERIOUSLY got to stop doing this. I got a date with this guy, now I can't stop obsessively checking his myspace...I fall way too easily. I hope he likes me he's really nice, he took my mind off of an ex I wanted to end it all over...

My heart keeps running away with my head.

Any advice?

:S

2. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

It's easy to fall in love with someone new if you've been with someone that made you get to -that- point. I've been there.... You know what helped me?

I got a kitty! That lil guy has helped me overcome so much.

3. A_pixie

Aaaw :)

I have cats and I play with them, they're so cute...

My Mum knows this really beautiful woman who was cheated on...the guy was so horrible, a terrible personality and ugly at that. He cheated on this really nice woman with an ugly awful bitch from the office...

The beautiful woman threw herself down a flight of stairs, thank God she survived and she ended up marrying a really lovely guy, they have kids now! But it just goes to show how someone can get to you so much that you forget everything else...that story has helped me because I look back on attempts at dying in the past over my ex...I guess I don't want to miss out on any love because of him.

I'm kinda fragile at the moment, I want a nice guy who won't make me feel this way :'(

Now I've met someone and I think I'm falling too quickly...argh!!!

4. Ahrimar

Well, what i would say for you is to slow down a bit. Find out that for sure this guy wont treat you bad at all. Its easy to latch on to someone who shows a little bit of kindness...

I've been there too. I was engaged, and the day i came back from boot camp i found out that my fiancee is sleeping with my best friend.... Next 5 months we're the worst of my life but that was about 3 years ago... I'm still here.

In the end, everything works out, no matter how far youve fallen, and believe me, I've fallen far...

5. A_pixie

Bloody hell I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you...that's awful...I'm so glad you pulled through it, it kinda gives me hope that I can get through me going crazy at the moment...

I really hope I'm not turning into a stalker :S

6. Ahrimar

I'd love to have a stalker. That would add to the excitement in my life... Of which i have none.

7. A_pixie

I fall in love so easily cause I see the good in everybody, I'm not sure whether it's a flaw or not :S My ex, I check his myspace almost obsessively...until I met a guy who took my mind off him a lot, now it's HIS myspace I check...

I'm a google fiend who obsessively googles people I like...

I'm trying so hard to calm down but I'm an emotional person lol...

I've resorted to putting post-it notes on my computer saying "DON'T GO ON HIS MYSPACE" and leaving my phone downstairs so I don't find an excuse to phone him...I hate being 21, I feel like a teenager still :S

8. Ahrimar

Disconnect your internet. That might help you with the myspace thing. If that doesnt help, invite him over to watch some movies or something.