Heavy sleeping pills

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by Lyse, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lyse

Lyse Guest

What are the heaviest sleeping pills that are handed over? They wouldn't be available in Sweden, but I could order them on the Internet. What country are they handed over? Not too rare ones, though; don't want barbiturates, for instance, as they are too difficult to find, and probably severely addictive. Also, what are "second most" effective ones? Same here; mention the country. Swedish doctors only hand out completely useless ones.

Describe your experiences with what you've taken... side-effects and effectivity and such, and how dependent they make you.

I need to be able to sleep my miserable life away. No, psychologist can NOT help me. Meeting one would just make me sit and lie or sit silent for an hour.
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

No one is going to to answer that question for you. That gets to be borderline methods.

What's going on?
  3. Lyse

Lyse Guest

Nevermind, then. I guess instead of unhealthy pills, there's always healthy alcohol, right?
  4. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I don't know whether they are the 'heaviest' sleeping pills but I used 'NYTOL' (before I was prescribed a sleeper) and it worked for awhile.

Some doctors prescribe promethazine hydrochloride (PHENERGAN) as a sleeper which I think can be bought over the counter.