Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Smulen, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smulen

Smulen Member

I'm more drunk then I ever believe I've been, which is the reason I'm most likely lacking any sense of grammer right now... I've taken so many pain killers, I'm cutting like never before... I have my phone in my hand, and still I can't call for help...
    I'm Norwegian, we don't have the same kind of help larger countris like the US and the UK have...
    I don't know what to do... I want to die, but... I don't know... I don't want to die like this! Drubk and alone.. But there is no one to call, exept 113 (Norwegian 911) but I don't want to call them, what if someone really needs their help? I'm so confused, need someone to talk to!

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You should call 113 and get the assistance that you seem to feel that you do need. Don't worry "what if someone really needs their help..." YOU need their help and there is nothing wrong with needing help. Believe me, people call for things a whole lot less. Your situation is not a less one... it is a vital and important one. You are important. Stay important. Seek out the assistance. They are there for you. Seriously.

3. Smulen

Smulen Member

I feel s so stupid, answering to my own post... I searched online for help, but the only norwegian site for suicide help, is open Monday to Thursday from 14:50 to 20:00... I don't think I'lll kill myself tonight, but I'm very close... Non of my friends are piving up their celll.... Please help!

4. Smulen

Smulen Member

I can't call them... My familly will hear them if they come... I don't know how to fix this. I'm bleeding from one of my "bad" cuts, but I think it'll stop soon! I'm so tired, but knowing that I have to wake up tomorrow and face the world is unbearable! I can't bring myself to call for help! When I was taking a walk outside I thought it would be easy calling 113, but now I'm worried I'll wake up my neighbors and I can't really think... I know I need to call for help, but I can' make myself do it!

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Can you talk to your family? They love you - even if maybe you're not seeing that every day -- family cares. Be sincere with them. If you cannot, then can you drive or walk somewhere (a restaurant maybe?) and then call 113 from there? You sound like a good person, I am concerned for your well being. I am positive that others are as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.