Heeeeeeeelp!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i need so much help u wouldnt believe it :sad: 2 suicide attempts, self harming alot. cried pretty much all of today. i dont even know why i even woke up this morning :-( . wasting my life stuck in this bedroom. lonely

god i need help :sad: :sad:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that you're hurting so much. Maybe it's time to check yourself into a hospital?

3. whybother?

if my friends and family found out i was like this, then i will kill myself anyway i cud

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Okay, then maybe going to the hospital is not the best option. Would you like to talk about why you're feeling so bad?

5. whybother?

my life is leading nowhere, im so young yet i waste my life every day :sad: its been like this since i was 17 (im now 22) ive tried so much in the past to try and do sumthing but nothing works out :( every1 around me goes to college or uni, or has a partner and there happy with there lifes, and theres me, sum low life who didnt goto college or uni, has very little friends, no g/f and hardly goes out. the highlight of my day is wen i go back to bed :sad: even my ex is doing better without me :sad:

also dont like the idea of working 10 hour shifts everyday to come home and do nothing and repeat that every day just so i can pay rent, am i gonna be doing that the rest of my life? work, go home sleep,everyday ..... if i have time off wat can i do? stare at my pc screen all day till i goto bed?

6. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

You can get help from friends and support groups like group therapy.
    Right now, I am unsure of anything. Peace~

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel that there is no purpose to your life, but maybe it won't always be that way. Is there any way that you could visit a doctor and tell them how you are feeling? stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.