Heeeeeeeey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cabbages, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabbages

cabbages New Member

Hey there. Found this forum I while back whilst feeling shit, this is my first post though. My main question is whether I should go to the doctor tomorrow. I have exams coming up, and for the past month I have thought about killing myself every day. Sometimes I feel that the only thing holding me back is how much it would fuck up the lives of my family, for this reason, I doubt I will ever actually do it.
    My revision is being massively impeded by very poor concentration, specifically recently. As well as this I often get a feeling of intense confusion, but in a fairly difficult to explain way. I have seen counselors before, but have not had much help form them.
    Curiously, at this present moment, I feel very good and positive, which in a way makes me question wether it was all in my mind? I am unsure what to do. If I can feel good like I am now, is it a serious enough problem to go to the doctors about?

Thankyou

2. cabbages

cabbages New Member

Should I have put this in a different section?:unsure:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi depression can have its up and down moments. It would not hurt to get professional opinion on what is going on especially if you are wanting to hurt yourself. The doctor can get you on some meds or even try different councillor everyone is different with their own expertice. Have you tried group therapy. Even if you are still strong it wouldn't hurt to talk with someone about what you are going through. take care glad you came here to talk it out too anytime you need to someone will be here. take care

4. cabbages

cabbages New Member

Thanks. No I haven't tried group therapy, I might look into that.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Cabbages :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF cabbages. I would let your physician know what has been happening in your life. :hug:

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. :hug:

8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

welcome!

cabbage is kinda tasty :)

9. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey cabbages :hug: welcome to sf
    i'm glad you found us :smile:
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx

10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I hope you find the support you require both here & through your Doctor.

:hug: xx

11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf. Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.