heeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eddieukuk, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Hello
    Im feeling really low tonight and dont know how im gonna get through another night

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Do you want to tell us what is going on? If you want to talk, I can meet you in the chat room...please let me know...big hugs, J

3. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Hi
    Im sitting here thinking of ending it. Im so scared and dont know who to turn to.

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Turn to us, tell us what's going on - either here or on private message...please give us the chance to talk to you. You can get through it.

5. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

Got apsolutly nothing to live for.

Im 35 - was abused as a child by a friend of my dads. He went to prison. Had a partner that left me in Janyarty after 15 years. My business failed. Lost my house. Dog died. Got nothing to live for. I feel so alone right now and can not see any point anymore

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

We cannot know the future, so you cannot say you have nothing to live for. Do you have somebody such as a friend or relative that knows the situation?

7. eddieukuk

eddieukuk Member

dont want to burden anyone any more. thank you for the words

8. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Why do you think you are a burden?

9. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Re: Feeling suicidal

Sounds as though you have gone through a hell of a lot in your 35 years. HOwever, you have made it this far there is something obviously making you hang on in there. Keep going. You have done really well so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.