Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

i fucking told one of my friends Travis that i want to kill myself and he just started laughing. I dont know why i shouldn't do it right now.. no one will prob believe that im going to kill myself anyways, they will do what Travis did and laugh....

Its great not being taken seriously or just plain ignored..
  2. bsd18

bsd18 Member

yeah if i said that to my friends they wouldnt be my friends anymore. Shows you how many good friends i have.. Sigh
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

John, I'm sorry that he doesn't believe what you're feeling is real. I'm terribly sorry for that... Maybe you could explain to him some of what's going on, and maybe he'll take you more seriously and try to help? :hug:
  4. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

john, I think he laughs cuz he doesnt know what else to do, that doesnt mean he doesnt care.
  5. John6491

he will prob just think im making shit up
  6. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I think information of that nature should be revealed to close friends only. Sadly, that may or may not include family.
  7. John6491

well for me i would tell everyone but my family... and my close friend will just think im joking also
  8. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

I fail to see the point of 'revealing information of this nature'. If you have in mind some way a friend can help you, then how about asking for that directly?

If you plainly announce to a person close to you that you wish out of this life and consequently theirs too, then frankly what kind of reaction do you expect? Any, if you ask me, mostly because people will not know how the fuck to react.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.