Heh

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Littlewiji, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

What can I say? I'm 14, I go to a good school, I get top grades in everything, I'm athletic, I really should be happy. I really should. But, hey, if I was, I wouldn't be here eh?

I don't even know why I came here. I don't really think I'm worth saving. If that's even gonna happen. But I am, and I guess it's thanks to a friend. I really hurt him once, when I nearly succeded. Only reason I didn't succed? It was dark and I couldn't find where I'd put the knife.

There are only two things that kept me going, and when one failed I'd usually go to the other. The first was spite. Wanting to say a big f*ck you to life. You don't like me bitch? Well, I'll linger just to piss you off.

The other was, of course, not wanting to cause pain. I don't think I'm worth that. My friends, my family, they're good people, and I'm not worth an ounce of the friendship and love they give me. I'm not worth an ounce of their pain either. I'll suffer, because it's them or me, and I'm not worth them. I'll take the pain, and I'll live, for them, because for some reason they have some belief in me. I wish they didn't, but I can't change that.

Maybe that songwriter from good Charlotte was right. "like soldiers, march on. If we can make it through tonight we'll see the sun."

I damn well hope so

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Littlewiji,

Welcome to SF :hug:

I hope you find the help and support you need here, Pm me if ever want to chat :)

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome! SF is really helpful

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

WElcome to the forums :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

7. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum. youre in the right place.. youre alive. thats all we can do, is help you deal with life through cyber life. good luck xx

Xx Sky xX

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF, Littlewiji! :)

10. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forums, littlewiji!

If you ever need anything; to talk, or just a friend you can always PM me.

P.S. You sound just like me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.