1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heinz One Carb Ketchup

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Mikeintx, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Just bought some of this at walmart as I read online that it was better than regular ketchup flavor wise and only contains one gram of carbohydrate per serving. I just gave it a try and it is awesome! A little bit more expensive than the regular ketchup but definitely worth it if you are on a low sugar/carb diet :)

http://gastronomize.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/heinz-reduced-sugar2.jpg

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Wow.. I should try that since I love ketchup and use it almost everything, lol.

3. Mikeintx

Try it, its a little more tangy but goooood.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

:eek:hmy: Just started low carb again and I love ketchup!! Thank you for posting!! :biggrin:

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Much more nutritious without sugar and corn syrup. There is probably a recipe for it with tomato paste as the base ingredient.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I've tried the reduce sugar heinz ketchup (its in a diff bottle over there though :p ) Its gross!

7. Mikeintx

Indeed, its only tomato paste along with some spices in the ingredients.

8. Mikeintx

:O maybe its different here?

9. kote

kote Account Closed

perfect - thats what i need in my diet as a diabetic. i just hope i can find it here.