Hel-lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Leary, 21 years old, turning 22 in September. I came across this board through google and I'm just looking for some support I guess. I've been very depressed and introverted for quite a few years now and at 21 feel like I've yet to actually live.

I'll save the rest for a real topic I guess, but I have no friends, no job, no money, I'm supposed to attend community college this year (three years later than most) but I'm not sure I'm going to make it and I'm just as depressed as I've ever been.

Things

Welcome to the forums, Leary. I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here, as there are many users going through the same problems.

bubblin girl

hi leary,
how are you?
welcome to SF.im 22 years old, and i totally understand you(from what you said in this post & the other one) when you talk about lonelness, late at college(im the oldest at my college too) and i have no friend since i was 13 years old.also im trapped in my home, i dont go out but to my classes, im so sorry to have to deal with that.i hope to find the support in this forum.
take care :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi 22 is not old to start college there are people in the 30 40 that start college even older what matters is you start. You will meet new people with same interest as your Kinder people unlike at highschool they are more mature and caring. i hope you are able to reaach out a bit more there okay as it does change when you go to college.

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you are chosing to seek support in your efforts to beat your depressive feelings. You can continue to move forward with your life despite those feelings. Have you sought out any type of professional help to help you learn to cope with these feelings?

I feel really bad for not saying thanks for the welcoms. It's been a few weeks and I actually forgot about the introduction post! Thank you guys for the kind greetings.

Thanks GentleLady, I've actually been looking at different therapists online. I'm hoping that this summer I can make some necessary changes to my life including reaching out for professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00