Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sentient-Blizzard, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

hi everyone i don't want to give you my name but i'll gladly explain my situation. I'm lonely as hell. seriously like wherever I go i always make good friends in the begenning but then for some reason I always ended up being the one who's more distant and i don't know how party. this is serious guys i'm about to be 20 years old in a few months and i'm still a virgin. And on top of that i'm in probation (1.31 gpa i can save it, but still it's mad scary to know that if a grade under C i'm basically out of the game) if i were to fail college something horrible would happen. Yes I would commit suicide. Not so much because it would automatically means that i can forget about having a good job in the biological sciences but because it would mean i would have to leave the united State to go back to my home country. You see in my country they have no use for overweight nerds( and because i basically never lived there i can't even speak the language!! this would be a death sentence. Am i a coward? probably but i don't think it matters. I came here because i'm just that despererate in my quest for friends. As you can see i'm very honest with myself so when say that going back to my country is death sentence; it means it's a death sentence and i'd rather kill myself than let these ppl i call "family" (they have issues with me not all of them though just the vast majority) do it.
    ty for reading
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hello, Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you won't feel lonely here, it's a very friendly and supportive forum:biggrin: If you ever want to chat I am just a PM away , stay safe and take care hun :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to maintain the grades you need to make it through. Being a virgin at 20 is not a bad thing. People place far too much weight on this in my eyes. I hope you are able to feel comfortable here and maybe not quite so alone. :hug:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.