Hell Week

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by barto, Mar 11, 2011.

1. barto

barto Well-Known Member

This week has been the worst I've had in a long, long time. It started off on Sunday. Everything was all okay, and I was feeling good and chatty, then I logged onto Facebook.

I went onto my friend's page and saw his wall post that said "If someone doesn't give me a reason to live soon, I'm just going to end it." Immediately, his girlfriend, his best friend, some other friends and myself spam him with messages of love and support. But this one girl, this one stupid girl who's supposed to be his friend says some of the worst things I've ever heard.

"It's okay. It'll only hurt for a second, and then you'll never hurt again" and "Go on, kill yourself already! Do it! I'm sick and tired of hearing about all your gay, emo bullshit!" And then, he deleted his Facebook. No warning, just here one minute, gone the next. He even wouldn't answer text messages from his best friend and girlfriend.

I was out of the loop, helpless, and alone. Nobody was telling me anything, it was just me and my emotional turmoil and I relapsed into some Old Habits that I thought I shook months ago. I don't know why I did it, maybe I wanted to distract myself from my inner pain or maybe it was because I wanted to suffer as my friend did at the hands of bullies.

I sat like this, stewing in my emotions for a day. No one to talk to (although I probably wouldn't have said anything if there was). It was just me and my bad habits. Then I came here.

I posted a few times, and talked to a few people and that made things easier on me. And then a few hours later, I got a message from my friend. He was alright and just needed some time alone and drama free.

I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm even going to a concert tomorrow as planned. But it wouldn't have been like this if I didn't have a place to come.

Thank you, SF :)

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad things are OK now.. I hope you will start feeling a bit better.. Wish you luck. Take care!