Hell.......

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Nov 26, 2007.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I do know that I am alone. 23 years is enough to tell me that I can expect nobody to help me. This world is like this, I mean, its never fair and in the end, I can only assume I am one of those unlucky ones. Yeah, people can always say there are people going through much worst and I understand that, but even so, it can't make me feel better about myself and make me feel like I should learn to appreciate myself for what I am. Its just not sufficient to make me feel happy, not at all. Unless I should learn to feel satisfied that I am even alive in the first place. This is all too much, right now, I will have to think that I was bound to suffer the moment I exist in this world. Hell...who cares? In the end, I know I stand alone no matter where I am, and its a curse for me the moment I was born in this world. Fuck it. Nothing is right and I don't have to give a shit. I don't belong anywhere, nowhere in this world and to stay alive is to continue living in a lie. A goddamn lie for sure. Hell with this fucked up world.......