Hellfrost greets you all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hellfrost, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellfrost

Hellfrost Well-Known Member

Ok, this is a bit awkward for me. I don’t really know what to say as I am not yet that comfortable to share my deepest, darkest secrets. It takes a little while for me to get at ease in a new environment, so sorry for that. Instead a little bio will have to do; My (nick)name is Hellfrost. I am a 25 year old guy from The Netherlands. I love music, metal mostly. I love to write, it’s what I want to do for a living as well. ..

Well, other than that I don’t really know what else to spill. Look forward to meeting you all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF and when your comfortable post away okay hugs

3. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Hellfrost :) Hope you find the kindness and support you deserve. Take care

4. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

:welcome:

:shake: nice to meet you. It's okay being anxious about what you are able to say on here but know that there are other people in a similar situation and hopefully you'll be able to step outside of you comfort zone and tell us more so you can access the right support.

:hug:

5. Hellfrost

Hellfrost Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've always been like that, not all tha comfertable to say whats really bugging me. Like I said, it takes me some time to get at ease and share.

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi hellfrost welcome to sf
    this is a good place to share they make you feel so at ease too good luck
    i love music too where would we be without it?
    see ya around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.