• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Hellfrost greets you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfrost

Ok, this is a bit awkward for me. I don’t really know what to say as I am not yet that comfortable to share my deepest, darkest secrets. It takes a little while for me to get at ease in a new environment, so sorry for that. Instead a little bio will have to do; My (nick)name is Hellfrost. I am a 25 year old guy from The Netherlands. I love music, metal mostly. I love to write, it’s what I want to do for a living as well. ..

Well, other than that I don’t really know what else to spill. Look forward to meeting you all.

Pécheur

Account Closed
:welcome:

:shake: nice to meet you. It's okay being anxious about what you are able to say on here but know that there are other people in a similar situation and hopefully you'll be able to step outside of you comfort zone and tell us more so you can access the right support.

:hug:

Hellfrost

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've always been like that, not all tha comfertable to say whats really bugging me. Like I said, it takes me some time to get at ease and share.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
hi hellfrost welcome to sf
this is a good place to share they make you feel so at ease too good luck
i love music too where would we be without it?
see ya around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$255.00