hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllp

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by weirdal, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

hi im 14 years old an i weigh about 15 stone. im 6ft, and are generally a big build, but my weight is starting to get me down.

I think i have a food binging problem because whenevr food is there i eat, i sometimes go out of my way to eat, leaving lessons at school to go and finish the sandwich in my pocket, or makign excuses at lunch to my friends to pop to the cafeteria and get something(a lot) to eat. does anyone else have this problem? is there any way i can not depend onfood?

i have often thought that i get the love that i lack elsewhere from food.

could there be truth in that?

thanks alot

alex

2. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I don't really know a lot about this but all I know is maybe to try and restrain yourself more. Write a note, stick it in your pocket and maybe when you think about food you can think about that note and read it to take your mind back away. I always find the more I eat, the more I want to eat. Like if I eat breakfast, usually I want lunch, dinner, night snack, bed snack, etc... lol. But sometimes if I skip just one or two meals a week or so I don't seem to want quite as much food as I did the week before.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

If this is making you really uncomfortable then perhaps take some measures to help keep this in control like jhayes0027 has mentioned. Is there anything else in your life that is making you depressed. because that could be a link to your eating and snacking.

4. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

yes, im pretty badly depressed and stuff, one person said i might be getting the love that i crave and havnmt recieved at hoem from food so i dunno.

i mite try t see someone abotu it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.