Helllllo Im new to sf and I don't really know what I can do here somebody help me pls :D

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Maria_hailey, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria_hailey

Maria_hailey New Member

Can someone tell me what this forum thing is ? I'm new n I don't know how it works , sorry
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. The forum a supportive community and has a strong ethos of ein PRO-LIFE. Whatever crisis you are in we provide support through our pistes. This is a voluntary run forum and a lot of people who support each understand what you are currently feeling. We believe that life is important and also applies to you. We All give advice and support, so you are among friends here. I strongly recommends you read the rules of the forum as the forum is monitored by moderators so every user feels safe here. Ie. It's a haven for all the users.

Please expand on what is hurting you and we can help you in which way we can. Please take this virtual hand I offer and let's help YOU. YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND NEVER THINK DIFFERENT OF THIS. Take care now, and do not be scared now.
    2 people like this.
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Maria, welcome to the forum. As said, it is a pro-life support site for people in distress. I you scroll through the site you will find many places to make posts. If you are in crises, let us know. If you just want to tell your story, do so. For idle chat, stop into the coffee house. We have a chat room and usually people are there. You can drop in and say Hi. Its a large group of people who have all dealt with suicidal thoughts at one time or another. We just try and help each other out. Do read the rules though. They really are enforced. I don't know if Maria Hailey is your real name. But do change it if it is. We all use fake names here. Real names are not allowed. It is all part of protecting our identities. People are more comfortable with sharing when they know that no one really knows who they are.

Anyway, welcome. We hope you find some comfort here.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I meant to say posts and not pistes. Please accept my apologies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.