Hello.. (A bit long)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The_Infected, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Infected

The_Infected Active Member

Hello.. I don't really know where to start.. I guess I'll just start off saying some basic stuff.

Name; just, call me 'Metal'
    Gender; Female.
    Age; I'm 17
    Reason for joining; I needed to get a few things off my back, and I really didn't want to tell my friends. So I decided to turn to google to find a forum, this one was the first one to pop up, so I came here. I hope I don't piss anyone off.. I tend to rant a lot.. I'll try to keep my posts/forums to a minimum, but sometimes that wont really work.

Here's some of my history in short, just so you can know a little of why I am here. I'll post more about it in the correct forum topics.
    -When I was young my dad left, I never really knew him until I was 14. When I did end up meeting him he verbally and mentally harassed me. Always yelling that he wanted a son, not a daughter, that I shouldn't be alive right now, because I was the 0.01% chance of my mom getting pregnant. (She was using birth control, and my dad using a condom), I should just go and find new parents, that I shouldn't be taking his last name etc.

-My mom died from MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and an Upper GI Rupture (I'm pretty sure something in her throat ruptured, (bleeding to death) I don't really like to ask my grandmother about it, cause I don't want her getting 'triggered') when I was 9. (April 19th 2004, I was to turn 10 in June of that year) She was in the hospital 3 years before she passed, my step dad (whom she was never really married to) was the same blood type as her, meaning she could have lived, if the doctors actually got off their asses once in a while and took blood tests.

-I've been abused/bullied through school. I'll talk more about that later though, seeing how this forum is actually getting pretty long.

-In grade 7, I learned that I was bisexual. Then in high school, I realized I am a lesbian. (again, I'll talk more about this later)

-In grade 9 my best friend killed himself.

-During my ex-girlfriends (I still love her till death) grade 12 graduation, she was at her after party while I was at my friends graduation party. (I'm in grade 12 right now, graduating this year, hopefully). We were talking to each other, and I fell asleep, I got a text that morning saying that a man had raped her. She's still trying to get through it, but he not only took her bravery, but he also took her virginity. (And again, I'll get more into this later)

Well, this basically 'sums' me up. I have a few more things to say as well.. but I really should end this, it's getting to be a bit long...

-Take care,
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Metal, don't worry about writing too much, I don't think there is such a thing. It's good to open up about how you are feeling. I'm sorry to hear that your dad treated you that way when you met him, but at least you see how he is now and you don't want anyone like that in your life. Sorry about your mom, it's always hard when someone we care about dies, but she would want you to live your life and be happy. I've been bullied too and it's an awful thing, but you can't let the bullies get you down. The best thing you can do is go and be successful. I feel that's the best kind of revenge. I'm also sorry to hear about your best friend, but they wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. It's good that your ex-girlfriend is trying to get through what happened to her. It's something that can be really tough but she can overcome it eventually. Now I fear that my message is getting a bit long and rambling, but I wanted you to know that I care and I'll be here if you want to talk more.
  3. letty

letty Banned Member

you have gone through alot metal, im sorry you lost your mom i lost mine also, I was told i was a accident, there are alot of people here that have gone through the things you have been through, keep posting, vent, your not alone
  4. The_Infected

The_Infected Active Member

Thank you both for the kind words. I so feel really safe here. I'll be sure to post more when I can think straight.

Witty - I'm sorry to hear about your deal with bullies. I haven't let the bullies get to me yet, but I fear that it might happen eventually. I asked my ex if she wanted me to post on here for her, and she thought that was a good idea. So I think I might do that next. It's okay if your message is long c:, I don't mind.

letty - I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I agree with you, it is hard to talk about when someone you love passes away. Keep strong c:
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Metal. a warm welcome to you hon.. so young to have had all of this stuff on your plate. seems like you are keeping going and plan on that continuing.. good going.. there are lots of forums that might be good for a post or two of yours.. noone here is going to judge you.. put you down or otherwise hassle you.. take some time and look around .. might try the chatroom which you will need to download the java language first at java..com . usually someone in there.. hope to hear from you again on here.. let us know what you think of the place sometime.. got any questions please just ask us... take care, Jim
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, it can be hard to deal with bullies...but they want you to be upset, so basically they win when that happens. it's best to try and ignore them, even if it can be hard, but if they see that they can't get to you then maybe they'll stop. I hope that things will get better for your ex soon.
  7. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Hi Metal and welcome to SF. Your post isn't too long, in fact I'd call it a good first start to hopefully getting some relief from your problems which is what we're here for. You've gone through so much in your short life - you're a very brave and strong person to be still be here, but that isn't to say the strong and the brave don't need help like the rest of us. :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.