Hello (About Me)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mira_Ciara, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Mira_Ciara

Mira_Ciara Active Member

My name is Miranda. I'm soon to be 21 on July 30th. I was a member long ago on this site as a teenager but had it deleted when I became an adult. Now I'm back because I need somewhere to release emotions. Every other forum I've tried either isn't active enough or members harassed me. I never had trouble with this site as a teenager & enjoyed it so I decided to come back here. I'm an introvert. I have Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety, Anxiety in general & Depression. I do from time to time have suicide thoughts but I'm more passive suicidal meaning that I don't attempt to end my life but if I was to end up in a situation that involved risking my life, I wouldn't try anything to save it. I have no friends. Just about everyone dislikes me & I'm not exaggerating when I say that. Literally. Don't have many friends on my Facebook cause I'm always getting deleted or I'm having to block someone. I feel like I don't relate to anyone at all & that my life is just one bad news after another lately. Nothing good ever happens & not for too long if so. I would like to have at least one good friend. A best friend. Like back in High School before everything just fell apart between us & we went our separate ways. I'm still an introvert but even I miss having someone to go to sometimes when I need them. Just don't feel like this world offers that to me & when it does that person is many miles away from my reach. It's always been this way.

My family is tired of my visits to different doctors & being put on different medications because nobody nor anything is helping me. Honestly don't feel like there is anything. I can't even learn to drive a car because my anxiety is so bad. I can't even pass the Permit either. Taken it a couple of times now and keep failing so there's that. Just so hard to study for something I really don't have interest in doing to be honest. I don't work anywhere either cause I suck terribly at customer service. I get upset too easily & don't like it when customers want to chit chat because I'm awfully bashful. I start breaking out in hives & messing with my hands to where I rub blisters on them or cut them with my nails. My own biological father has told me to go to Hell & kill myself before. My mother is getting to that point where she wants to say it but holds it back. I can tell though.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum. I am so saddened by your story in life as you have everything I was going to suggest. At least you did the right thing and rejoined the forum which helped you in the past. I have only joined two and half years ago but would not here except for the help this forum.

Hopefully, you will find the same friends since your last visit. I know being a introvert has its issues but it's a matter of finding one's self-confidence. Yes, it's easy to say but hard to do. I know it's about rebuilding one's confidence in small steps.

You biological father has no right to say what he said as that is such emotional abuse which was no doubt hurtful to you. You can be rest assured this is your safe haven as you have found out in the past.

I hope you keep posting here and you will realise we care very much about everyone hurting in life. Take care and most important be safe.

3. iServe

iServe Member

Good afternoon, I realize some time has passed since you posted this message, but I hope your life has take a turn for the better. Don't give up. Keep fighting for a better day no matter what.

You have every right to experience a blessed, full life. Make the most of every opportunity you have to make a difference in the world around you. Do the little things for others and yourself that will add hope to a life.

Take care and God bless you.