Hello, advice is wanted.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Darkness Inside, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Hey people... I'm new here copy and paste intro from mental help:

At the moment, I am 17 years old, I'm now currently a junior in high school, I've lived with childhood abuse, I see things things that nobody else sees, as well as hear things that people don't hear. I constantly hear another voice in my head, I have talked to other people about it and they don't hear any such thing. I am losing control, I keep getting angrier and angrier, I keep withdrawing myself from social contact. I am hearing more voices more often, the urge to make people suffer more often. I keep fantasizing about how I'll kill my mother and take my revenge, it's disgusting, I can't help it, I just keep hearing it. I want to hurt people at my school, I truly don't know I'm going to last. I've gone to the extent of having a stockpile of knives right by me in my room, and always sleeping with a knife in my hands, without out it, I just feel real afraid that some one will break in, having my door with a broken lock really doesn't help me feel any safer. I always have an urge please need moral support.

2. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Welcome, I hope you can find the type of help you need here.
    And of course I'm only a PM away if you need my help with anything :)

3. Darkness Inside

Thank you for the quick reply.

4. Darkness Inside

Wow... only 2 reply and the thread above me has 4 replys and 35 views

5. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

This forum doesn't move very fast. Also not many people are on at this time usually. Don't be offended :)

6. ckeaweahe

ckeaweahe Active Member

That sucks to hear. Hope you find a way. I haven't.. I still can't find a way.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Aaron! :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Arron welcome to the forums..You need to find a therapist to talk about these feelings your having.. If things get real bad go to the ER andtell them you are going to hurt yourself or someone else..You need to get help in any way you can.. Maybe talk to your counselar at school..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.