Hello again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bazza, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazza

Bazza New Member

Hi I am Bazza, I did join some months ago, but looks like I was deleted because I havent been for a while, in fact what I wanted to do was complete some research into suicide to see how I could be of help to any one here. However what I accomplished was to be deleted so I couldnt post :eek:, so here I am back again.

I will post my story within the next few weeks, yeah I know thats a long time!! but it is a long story and I am getting a bit old in the tooth, but I reckon this old fella has a lot to give people like you, so bear with me please.

A bit of an insight is this, I have tried suicide twice but did not succede, however since then I have realised over the years that it was not worth dying so I kept on living.

Since I made the decission to live, now I have in some ways come to regret the decission, so many things have gone wrong in my life, but for some reason I have always pulled through them.

So thats it fro the moment, I want to get to know you all a lot better over time and I hope that happens, I know there is a lot of problems out there for everyone, but I know that you can get through them if you put your mind to it.

talk soon
    Baz

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Bazza. Or should I say welcome back? I will be watching for your post on a little more information about yourself. i am glad the attempts did not succeed. Now we get the chance to meet you. Take care. :hug:

3. welcome again :D Glad you are here :)

Love
    GE

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum Bazza :hug:

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: back bud. look forward to seeing you around the forum. take care

6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:wecome: back. sorry you acct was lost. glad to see you decided to come back and not get dicouraged.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome back. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.