hello (again)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by beautifuloblivion, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I haven't been on SF for a long, long time, and since I doubt anyone remembers me, I thought I would re-introduce myself. I think I left because I lost interest in talking about things. Talking never solved anything, and at some point it started just making me feel worse. The worst part, though, was that the only real friend I made on SF now hates me, and I don't blame him.

Anyway, every day is a little bit more of a struggle than the one before, so I thought maybe at least having people around might help a little, even if I feel like there's nothing left worth talking about.
  2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

Hi beautifuloblivion :hug: welcome back :)
    i hope you can find more friends on here than before and you get the help and support you need.
    honestly, if you ever need someone to talk to or anything, just PM me okay :smile:
    thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forums :)
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

:hug: xx
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back honey :) :rose:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back and I do remember you. I hope we can give you the support you need. :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back.. You know you can talk to any of us if you need privacey..We are here to help support you..
  8. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the support, everyone. I feel a little less lonely already. :hug:

And thank you, gentlelady! I'm so glad someone remembers me. :smile:
  9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome back! I hope you find support and make new friends! Feel free to PM anytime you need to chat!
  10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome back! I'm sure you will make new friends, everyone here is lovely. :hug:
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome back love your avatar lots of new people new meet see ya around
  12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome back to SF!
    Everyone here is always up to talking to you about anything. If you don't feel comfortable talking to them, feel free to PM me. Hope we can help you in a positive way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.