Hello, again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cybrsk8r, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I've been here. I was having problems when my mom passed away and now I find my company is stabbing my entire department in the back. I've now begun to contemplate my options as to how much longer I wish to remain on this earth. Everyone eventually dies. Maybe moving the date up wouldn't be such a bad thing.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome i hope by coming here you will gain the strength to hold on.

3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Don't give up hope yet. You took the first step...you're here.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Back!! I am sorry to hear about your mom.. As long as you hold her in your heart she will always be with you.. Please don't move your date up.. There are so many members here who will offer you support..Take Care!!

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

welcome back eric. glad to see you again. ive been wondering how youve been doing. im sorry to hear about your mum. you can pm me anytime and ill get back to you asap.
    take care and stay safe :)
    jason

6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome back & I'm sorry to hear about your mother and the situation with the company. I hope you manage to find the help you need to keep living.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is good to see you back Eric, although I wish it was under different circumstances. I am sorry to hear about your company, but don't let that sway your decision. Maybe another door will open and something even better will come along for you in the future. Your job isn't worth losing your life over. You are worth much more than that. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Eric, welcome back! Don't give up, there is other options :hug:

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf, i hope you'll find comfort and friendship here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.