Hello again :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lightning, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning

Lightning New Member

Hello eveyone..I'm not so much new here. I actually was a member of this site 3 or 4 years back (using a different account now, bad memory :p) but anyway..I really don't know what is drawing me back here but it's been on my mind a couple of days, this site has made me some great friends that I still have now and everyone helped me through alot. I really would like to start talking on here again because my problems have not ended from years ago, only continued. I would really appreciate private messages to get to know people better and share with them, I am not good with expressing my feelings in person and find it easier on the Internet. My problems are very stress related and maybe depression, I am not quite sure. But I would love someone to talk to and relate to...sorry for the very long introduction but I just had to get that off my chest! I hope to make many friends here! :)

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back Lightning..Are you male or female??Just curious so I don't say anything wrong..We are here for you..

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome......:hiya:

4. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Hi there lightning....Im new here and am looking for ppl to pm so if you want to please get in touch!

5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Welcome hun.xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.