Hello all. Another newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Outkast, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outkast

Outkast New Member

First off. I apologize for any short or misspelled words. I'm @ work on my cellphone. Lol. I'm new here & I guess I needed a place to come & vent or I guess be around ppl like myself. I too attempted suicide twice when I was 17. I swallowed a bottle of pain meds. Both times. My story is extremely long. So to shorten it up. I'm 38 now. & still think about how to end it. And make it seem like an accident. My best friend passed in September 2011. (still hurts). Sometimes I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I'm not sure if I need help. Or really even want help. I'm sorry for not being real specific but I'm sure I'll prly be on here a lot. Thx for ur time.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Outkast and welcome to SF. I'm sorry you are going through so much, but I hope you will be able to gain a little peace and insight by posting here.
  3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello, Outkast and welcome to suicide forums. I am sorry to hear about what your going through. I attempted suicide when I was 16 and I know how it feels after an unsuccessful attempt at it. I to sometimes think about how to end it. But, I am getting support by a Therapist who's helped me considerably. Don't worry about misspelling because it happens to all of us.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hope you keep reaching out here ok LOts of kind people here who understand and don't judge welcome to SF
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi outkast and welcome to SF's... Big website with lots of other forums and busy chat rooms.. Look around some.. Hope to hear some more from you.. TC, jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.