Hello all Any londoners male or female...would be nice to chat

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by obsessed78, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

Hello
    I am in my mid 30's. Female. I have had suicidal thoughts since a kid and reoccur every so often when things get too much. I don’t cope well. I am hoping to meet with others in a similar situation to share with. Pls email me privately to chat or when Im allowed would be nice to chat in the room.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Hello all Any londoners male or female...would be nice to chat

Hello obsessed78 welcome to SF you can post on forums to get to know people as well as go into chat nice to meet you WE have members of all ages that can be very supportive to you

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Re: Hello all Any londoners male or female...would be nice to chat

:welcome: to SF.

I am Gary - one of the rare venturers to the forum itself - can often be found in chat too.

Are we talking London UK or London Canada?

If UK - I reside in the county of Hampshire - so not too far away from London, and also just tap into the bottom end - at 27 - of your age range specified.

As mentioned above, members are of a broad range of ages and experiences, ages 13-70 from what I've seen in my 4 months just over of being here, experiences are extremely diverse. It might sound strange, but sometimes, the younger ones can help us as well as the older ones. Posting on the forum, chatting in the chatroom, you may find that there are common interests and distractions to help you.

Hope to be of assistance.

:)

4. thedamned

thedamned Member

Hi Fellow londoner here. Would love to chat to some one abt my thought in exchange of theirs. No promises but i will listen,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.