hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by stacey123, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey123

stacey123 New Member

I am new to this forum and like so many others am struggling right now. Nights always seem to be harder then days huh. The loneliness and sadness one feels.
    I'm feeling extremely alone in this journey. Sure I have a thearprist and psychiatrist with me....but I still fill alone with no friends and no family on my side. Sure ,y family knows I'm struggling but they don't seem to care or they seem to think its passed.
    My closest friend tells me last night she wants off the "emotional rollercoaster" I take her on. so where does that leave me but alone but here free of drama I guess--good for her.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Stacey, welcome to SF. I'm sorry that your family isn't very helpful or supportive towards you--I know that feeling very well. Also sorry to hear that your friend is being distant with you. Friends should be there for each other, to support each other through thick and thin. People here will understand where you're coming from, and we'll be here to listen and help any way we can.
  3. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hey stacey123 and welcome to SF. You're right, I find that nights are the worst; it's dark outside, no one is around, and it's easier to be sad and lonely. I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much alone. Your family may not know what's going on and be afraid to ask, or maybe they just don't know how to help. That friend of yours of course has every right to express herself, but in my opinion she's not a friend you need around if she's not willing to help you through the bad times. That's what friends are for! And now you have all of us as friends. So welcome, please don't hesitate to post. :hug:
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Stacy I am sorry. That sounds so painful. I know what an emotional rollarcoaster feels like. I tend to lose my emotional footing very easily. And I cannot let my remaining family hear about it if I want them to talk to me. Nor can I let anyone irl know about it. I however can talk about it here. This place is great. Because no one has to hide these things about themselves when they come here.

I am glad though that you have a good therapist and psychiatrist. Thats really good. Glad you are here.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Stacey,
    Welcome to the forum. Take Care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.