1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by leptoon, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leptoon

leptoon Well-Known Member

Just wanted to try other places. I am a long time member of a forum called Face The Issue but over the past few months there has been a LOT of drama. So I decided to come check out this place. Seems cool so far.

2. janlost

janlost Member

Hi leptoon and welcome :hug: I'm a new member also but I've known about this site for a while. I totally understand about wanting to avoid drama... there's too much of that going on in the world.

I've read a lot here and I've seen more support here than at most sites on the net. It's a good place to be.

3. leptoon

Coolness. I look forward to giving as much advice as humanly possible. I was a suicide counselor on FTI.

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF,
    great to have you apart of our community.

Ever need anything your welcome to give me a holla x

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum.

i hope you find some support here ^_^

:hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF, i'm glad you found the forum, I hope it gives you all the support and frienship you are after. If you ever need to talk or would like a friend just send me a PM or add me to MSN. Take care hun and stay safe. :hug: :)

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there :)

Welcome to SF!

Hope to see you around the forum :)

Take care :hug:

Joe

8. leptoon

Nothing I need support with :smile: Or at least, thats what I tell people, lol.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you like what you find here. It is nice to add new people to our community. :hug:

10. leptoon

Thanks! I may be new here, but I am most definitely not new to the online p2p mental help field, if you wanna call it that. I was a member of FTI for about 2 years. So, I'm good at giving advice. Well, thats what people tell me anyway, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.