Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by leptoon, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leptoon

leptoon Well-Known Member

Just wanted to try other places. I am a long time member of a forum called Face The Issue but over the past few months there has been a LOT of drama. So I decided to come check out this place. Seems cool so far.

2. janlost

janlost Member

Hi leptoon and welcome :hug: I'm a new member also but I've known about this site for a while. I totally understand about wanting to avoid drama... there's too much of that going on in the world.

I've read a lot here and I've seen more support here than at most sites on the net. It's a good place to be.

3. leptoon

Coolness. I look forward to giving as much advice as humanly possible. I was a suicide counselor on FTI.

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF,
    great to have you apart of our community.

Ever need anything your welcome to give me a holla x

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum.

i hope you find some support here ^_^

:hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF, i'm glad you found the forum, I hope it gives you all the support and frienship you are after. If you ever need to talk or would like a friend just send me a PM or add me to MSN. Take care hun and stay safe. :hug: :)

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there :)

Welcome to SF!

Hope to see you around the forum :)

Take care :hug:

Joe

8. leptoon

Nothing I need support with :smile: Or at least, thats what I tell people, lol.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you like what you find here. It is nice to add new people to our community. :hug:

10. leptoon

Thanks! I may be new here, but I am most definitely not new to the online p2p mental help field, if you wanna call it that. I was a member of FTI for about 2 years. So, I'm good at giving advice. Well, thats what people tell me anyway, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.