Hello, all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by debbiej, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debbiej

debbiej Member

Hey everyone.

I'm not real good at introductions, so I apologize in advance. :smile:

I'm here because about a month ago, I felt really bad about life in general - a combination of what I put myself through and what my mother puts me through - and I wanted to kill myself, but I just wasn't ready to die. Does that make any sense? So I typed "suicide" into Google, and, lo and behold, these forums showed up.

I think the only thing keeping me going these days is my future. I've only got three years left of high school (I'm at the beginning of my sophomore year), and I can go to a college as far away from home as possible (Canada FTW). I want to be a psychologist (ironic, no? :tongue: ).

One thing I really like to do is study dreams. I pay a lot of attention to dreams - mainly because I used to have so many nightmares when I was a little kid (thanks, mom). Dreams are just so fascinating to me. Yeah, it does sound a little nutty at a glance, doesn't it? :laugh:

I'm also in marching band (I play the French horn and the trumpet), and I play City of Heroes in my spare time.

Anyways. Enough about me. =)

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Debbie and :welcome: to Sf, I'm glad that you found us on Google and hope that you will find the support you need here.
    It is good that you don't feel,
    and that you are looking to the future. I'm sure you will soon feel at ease here, we are a friendly lot who understand what you are going through.

Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Take care Hazel :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: and if you ever need anything my pm box is always open :hug: take care.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I am glad you happened to find us. Please take care and we will see you around. :hug:
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF: Hope you will find help and support here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.