Hello all.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Who_Cares, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who_Cares

Who_Cares Member

Hello my name is...its who cares because honestly who does? Well no, im not really this depressed all the time...but I HAVE THESE ULTIMATE SPRINTS OF COMPLETE AND UTTER INSANITY. But whatever.

I enjoy reading and videogames...i like videogames alot, in fact i play them to escape this boring mudane place named the earth. I wear lots of glitter and a huge smile. WHY? its my facade. facades are important to me...

anyways, ive been looking around this forum, and i know this isn't the most cheery of introductions but im in a very uncheery spot right now...i guess thats kinda why im here...to stay alive...even though sometimes i think its best if i just...

anyways im happy to be here...i hope you guys get to meet my happy mood one day...
    have a cute day, my friends...

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hunny! I hope you find this place inviting and help to you as you battle this depression. Feel free to PM me at anytime if you need to chat *huggles* Take care,

Caroline

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we meet the happy side of you too, because that means you are feeling better. I hope it is soon. Until then take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!! :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Take care. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

8. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum hun :hug: I am sorry you are in such a bad place right now, but hopefully you will find some of the support you are looking for here. PM me any time and we can talk, I am here for you. :hug:
    Andrea

9. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

I agree, videogames can be quite fun and give a good break from this world.

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum x

11. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

Welcome hun, hope you find what is it you need. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.