Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by WNYcarpenter, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WNYcarpenter

WNYcarpenter New Member

Hello there, I live in Western New York and I've sought out this forum, with love, for my girlfriend as well as for myself.

I'll try to be brief....

My GF is a survivor of a suicide attempt. I did not meet her until about 6 months after her accident. We've been together for almost a year, and she is currently living with me.

She's a beautiful woman, very affectionate, and just an all around good person. I love her dearly!.......She has episodes....hate, depression, anger, embarrassment, regret, etc....

I'm here looking for a better understanding (if there is one), and a realistic approach to helping her move on. More importantly, I'm "wading the waters" so to speak, to convince her there are others out there who would like to talk without the counselor/client relationship she despises.....

I'm looking forward to some good conversation....

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Hey WNYCarpenter welcome to SF

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :)
    I'd love to talk to her and you :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. From reading your introduction I tkink you have found just the right place. Be a pleasure to chat anytime. Best wishes.:smile:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sure your GF will find many people to talk with here that understand her feelings

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums.

7. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Welcome and i hope you find peace here

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.