hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by havvok, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. havvok

havvok New Member

well i just stumbled upon this forum a couple hours ago. its good to find support from people that are in a similar situation to myself. i just feel like i can't go on another day, i constantly cry and sleep.

i currently live in germany as an air force wife and attempted suicide this past october. i was sent to a german ICU for 2 days than to a german psychiatric center for 2 weeks after. my problem is that my husband hasn't forgiven me yet. he is about to do a remote tour in korea (leaving in feb) and then has england assigned to him after. only problem is that air force regulations don't allow a dependent to go over seas if they've attempted suicide within the last 5 yrs. my husband refuses to changes his england assignment so it looks like i'll be all alone for the next 5 yrs. i don't know what to do, it hurts so bad just looking in the mirror. i hate myself for attempting suicide but i hate myself more for not succeeding. i think about trying again every waking moment, and i know my husband is suspicious because he calls from work almost every hour to check up on me. i quit my job and i'm home alone most of the day. i can't imagine being alone like this for another 5 yrs.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

4. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :hiya: I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult time. You've come to the right place for support. If there is anything I can do feel free to PM me anytime. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :welcome:

6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Welcome and i hope u find help

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. If you have to be home alone for the next 5 years then it would be good for you to get back into doing something besides staying in the house. Look for another job, volunteer somewhere, anything to keep yourself active instead of having all that time to think and ruminate about things. You will feel better if you take an active part in your recovery. :hug:

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

9. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome to s.f

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF.

Most of us are in the same if not similar situations..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.