Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cataclysmic_Eclipse, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'd be new here. Stumbled upon this place when I was searching for a suicide forum to offer some help, and this just so happens to be exactly what I was looking for. Been depressed for years and the suicidal thoughts are really getting to me as of late. Well, for the past year or two. I'm not going to act on them since there are people out there that would care if I died, but I constantly feel like I want to kill myself and therein lies the problem. These thoughts that I just can't shake no matter what.

So here I am, attempting to find a place to relieve some of my pain. 'Cause I really don't think that I can live like this anymore. :/

Pleased to meet you all.
  2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Well hello wand welcome to SF. The members here are a bit lively, watch out for sweetheart she will hug ya to death ;) but overall they are fine here so i hope you find what you need for support
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:eek:hmy: Marc :arms:

Welcome to sf darling :hug: I hope you find the help and support you need here.
    I'm here if you need to talk x
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

see told you ;) and feel free to PM us if you want a private chat and know that we don't judge you and you are safe around us.... If your posts are anything graphic or could cause people to have problems, remember to have "triggering" in the title and maybe go into chat ;)
  5. Aw, I got attacked by hugs. And called darling. xD *hugs back* Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Oh, so that's what that trigger label means. Aye, aye, I shall comply.
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

btw, it never takes long to be accepted here as you've just found out!
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to seek help rather than acting on your thoughts. We are good listeners and may even have a few tricks up our sleeves to help you through the tough times. :hug:
  8. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

Hey there, welcome :smile: i joined yesterday myself lol...
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.