Hello all.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SinNombre, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinNombre

SinNombre New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Adrian, male, turning 30 soon. Needless to say (but here i am saying it anyway) i am new to the forum, and have only been lurking for a few days. Uhm, yeah. Guess that's it.
  2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hello there, and welcome to SF.
  3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hey Adrian.
    Hope you like It here !:)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi hope to see you posting soon on the forums hugs
  5. SinNombre

SinNombre New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully, i could contribute to some discussions at some point, but honestly just being in a forum with people that might be in a similar, well, let's just say 'circumstance' is somewhat helpful.
  6. SinNombre

SinNombre New Member

Okay, so a little more about my situation:

I've been seeing professionals for help since i was eight. Mostly because of my anger problems initially,then the depression. I actually think highly of them, and in several cases, they have been very helpful. My parents have always, always been supportive, despite whatever crap i've put them through and i really hate the idea that i've let them down. My youth was relatively okay, to be honest. Happiest days of my life.

But my life has been an emotional suckride since i turned 18. It's been almost 12 years now. I'd be lying if i said there weren't periods during that time that i wasn't happy. I mean, if you spend months isolating yourself in your house because of crap in your head, you tend to notice when you don't feel so bad. These instances become more salient. But they don't last long. I went home last christmas and it felt great to be back in the place i grew up in. Then, i just felt bad again. Right now, i'm busy with things, so i can't really go back home yet.

Okay. Just getting that off my chest.
  7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, Welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you are looking for! If you need anything or need a friend or something don't hesitate to PM me. :) Can't wait to see you posting more! :hug: Take care!
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Adrian, welcome to SF :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.