Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I've joined the forums for a couple of reasons. For as long as I remember I've wanted to cease living. I was about 5 when I first thought about suicide. In any case it's become clear to me that I'm just a big puss and I can't physically man up and do the deed. So I got the idea that maybe if I make a difference in other peoples lives who are dealing with the same or similar issues, I can not only be helping them but in turn seeing more value in my own existence. My name is Jake by the way, and I'm into the arts a lot: Comedy, I make heavy music, I'm getting into writing screenplays. Things of that nature.

Welcome :) It's cool that your write screenplays and make music! I've been very involved in the arts, myself.
I tried to write a script once in highschool but never finished it. I seem better at poetry or stories, but I love the idea of writing for television or theater.

I started thinking about suicide at a very young age, too.

Welcome :) It's cool that your write screenplays and make music! I've been very involved in the arts, myself.
I tried to write a script once in highschool but never finished it. I seem better at poetry or stories, but I love the idea of writing for television or theater.

I started thinking about suicide at a very young age, too.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I would love to show you guys one when it's finished. I have one right now but I'm still really working on the outline. It's kind of a road trip comedy Im sure you've all seen a million of those, but it deals with depression and suicidal thoughts as well. I believe that it's important for films to trigger a range of different emotions, because it just seems to me more life like. Stranger don't sell yourself short! You definitely have a talent. Is it possible that you haven't looked hard enough? Or maybe there's something you dropped too soon to really find your nack for it?
And meta I don't blame you for stopping writing it cus it's a tough process
: X but I can't give up until I finish, it's just part of who I am I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00