Hello All.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LoveNLost, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveNLost

LoveNLost Member

I thought i would introduce myself and give you all a little background around me, my life story and ongoing problems. Don't worry i won't ramble too much...i do get carried away sometimes.

Anyways...

I suffer with major lack of self-confidence, which stems back from my early childhood. This came in the form of taking beatings pretty much every day by my peers. This followed me from Infant School through High School which made my life hell.

You may ask "Why wasn't it reported?" It was, but this made the situation worse.

I became a social outcast and cut myself off from the world and imersed myself in video games and excluded myself from others. I supose this is what i'm doing now by posting here? But...sometimes negative thoughts would enter my head and the only way i could keep those feelings/ thoughts at bay was to pull my own hair out stupid i know, but there was relief in that pain.

Well that's a small introduction of my past...there is still so much more to tell, and as i said i don't want to ramble and bore you all. So i will sign off and i hope to make some new friends on here.

All the best

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome:

3. LoveNLost

LoveNLost Member

Thank you for the welcome...its appreciated.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hope you continue to post make new friends here hun okay

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome LoveNLost.. hope you receive no more pain on this website and get to feeling comfortable here with us.. tc, Jim

6. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi - glad to see you here. you've come to the right place for caring people, many of which probably have similar backgrounds. This forum is a great source for support nd encouragement.

I care ( yes, i got bullied from grade school through high school)

Hang in there (((hugs)))

7. LoveNLost

LoveNLost Member

Thanks 1Lefty.

The last few weeks have been quite tough, as i find Christmas hard to deal with, and new years more so. I just see so many people happy and smiling with not a care in the world, but i know everyone has some form of problems wether it emotional, financial etc. But seeing people happy makes me jelous and want that feeling of joy, but no matter what i do or think i still find myself stuck in a rut and have no drive or motivation.

Im hoping i can dig deep and get motivated again. Once motivated i can drive forward, but something always stops me from getting to my goal.

Well i thought i would come back and post seeing as i haven't been back for a few weeks.

Happy New Year to you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.