hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by peachesmary, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peachesmary

peachesmary Member

Hi, just a quick intro. I'm a 42 yr female, stay at home mom to 6. I have been dxed with a number of things in the last7 yrs since I 1st got help. among them , Major depression, borderline PD, ADHD, GAD, socail phobia.
    I have been hospitalized 5 times, 3 time by Cop!
    at this point my children are all that keep me alive, realtionship with Hubby and extended family is aweful, no friends no outside interests, etc.
    hope to find a bit of support and understanding here.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Peachesmary and welcome...did you say 6 children? That is a diagnosis of and by itself...how are you and your children doing now and are you all safe? When you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on and what brings you here...welcome again
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello peachesmary.. welcome to Sf. yes 5 kids is more than a fulltime job.. look around on here and see what and where hits your fancy..Jim
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF, Peaches. Wow, 6 children, you must have the patience of a saint :laugh: I hope that you can find all the help and aupport you need here. We have many subforums so take a look at what takes your fancy.
  5. peachesmary

peachesmary Member

Thanks, yes I said 6 kids, 5 boys and 1 girl. oldest will be 17 Christmas Eve, and youngest is 3.5yo. wish I had the patients of a saint.lol I yell and get very tense to often. and I feel like I am failing them when I can't be there emotionaly, mentaly for them, I can't do the things I should be able to do as a mom, also can't provide the things they need most of the time. money is beyond tight and I really should be working to help support this crew but I can't ! and that sucks.
  6. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

Heya Welcome to SF hope you find all you need. Good Luck :hug:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi hun your children all they need is just to know you love them hun that all welcome to SF.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.