Hello, All

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by telly, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telly

telly New Member

Hi everyone, figured I'd introduce myself.

I go by Telly, and I just turned 25 a few weeks ago, and lately things have been not so lovely. After looking for local support groups with a schedule that fits mine, I had no luck and in turn found this place. Glad to see it exists, and I wonder why I never joined sooner. I've had suicidal thoughts and tendencies since I was 14 with several attempts over the years, and though I had seen therapists from that age forward, not much was done in the line of treatment until around 21. I have been off medication again for four months now, and it's really starting to become a problem again. My health insurance doesn't kick in until March 3, so I'll have to wait to see a professional until then. In the meantime, I'm just trying my best to keep my mind occupied.

Hope to get to know many of you and such. *waves*
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Telly. Welcome to SF! You are sure to find people who can relate to your feelings and who will offer support. I'm glad you found us. :) March 3 is only a week and a bit away, when your insurance kicks in, so not too long. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Telly.. a warm welcome to you.. hope you can keep going until the insurance kicks in again. look arouind this place and let us know if you have any questions.. later, Jim
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Telly, Welcome to the forums.. Your in good company here.. Everyone here is friendly.. You can feel safe telling your deepest of secrets because no one knows who you are..I've been here since 2008 and have made several friends.. Try to hold out and maybe go ahead and make your doctors appointment now..That way your on top of things..Good luck..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.