Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by coffeecup, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeecup

coffeecup New Member

Hi I'm coffeecup... I'm 24 and just found this site when I was looking for some support and advice online.

I was recently diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and I am currently in recovery. I am still having some uncomfortable thoughts and feelings but my psychotic symptoms are under control. I also have social anxiety which is making it hard for me to form relationships.

Nice to meet you all. see you in chat sometime

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi coffee cup and a warm welcome.. Your diagnosises are the same as mine.. Maybe some time we can compare notes..glad you are with us now.. Got any questions please just let us know.. TC, jim

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi coffeecup and welcome to SF. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

4. Whispers

Whispers Banned Member

Pleasure to have you here, coffeecup. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask. I'm here for you. I spend a lot of time in the Main and Trigger chat rooms helping others going through rough times, so you can usually find me there or just PM me and we can talk.

Just know you don't have to go this alone. You have someone by your side to help you through.

5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF. I hope to be able to offer any extra support and advice where possible - and you'll often see me in chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.