Hello and good day

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dave805, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave805

Dave805 New Member

Hello everyone Joined up on the forums here after a google search. Usual reasons i think everyone else is here for.

Little about me.. I am 31 and have been suffering from depression for about 5 years. Or at least that is the when the main event in my life took place. (My father passed away 5 years ago from a 2 year fight with cancer)

Not sure why i am here to be honest, Not sure why i even joined up. I just don't know. But maybe it is a atempt to find a reason to continue on.. Instead of thinking "WTF is the point in doing anything" anymore.

Cheers and i hope everyone has a good day
    A old saying my dad used to say was "Any day you wake up and your breathing is a good day"

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Dave805. I found the forum 3 months after my dad died so I know what you are going through. I hope you find the support you need hear. There are lots of people willing to listen and they might need you to listen too. We all do what we can to get each other through. i am looking forward to seeing you around. :hug:

3. Dave805

Dave805 New Member

Thank you

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Dave. I am glad you found the forum. I am sorry to hear about your father, I know it's hard losing people you care for, if you ever need to talk about anything please feel free to PM me or MSN me at anytime. I am not speaking with you in chat and I'm glad to have met you. Hang in there. :hug:

5. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site Dave. I hope you are able to find some support and comfort in talking with people here. take care and be safe. ari

6. :welcome:

I hope that you like it here :) Am about anytime if u want to talk :)

Love
    GE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.