hello and mabye goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

i would like to introduce myself.my name is Drew and i have been been through 4 suicides in my life(the last one was in december).i dont think that i can go on any more.i also lost my aunt last year to a stroke.i hope i can find some friends here who can love me and support me.

to be honest i dont know how much time i have left!!!!!

PS:if ANYONE needs a friend.i am always here for you.no matter what

PSS:nobody loves me!

S

shellz

Hey, and welcome to the site! I hope you find what you are looking for here!!

Btw, how can you say nobody loves you if you havent even met all the people here?!?! just wondering is all..

:hug: :welcome: :hug:

Welcome to the forum, hun. I am glad you found this place. I am so sorry to hear of all of those losses, I know how hard it is, everyone keeps using me and abused me and dying on me, I know it's hard, but I have faith that you can make it, I hope you find this site supportive and helpful to you. If you'd ever like to talk about anything, I am here for you anytime, sweetie. Please try and hang in there there. We can make it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:welcome: to SF Drew. I believe you have found a place where you can meet many new people and develop some wonderful friendships. People here truly do care about you and can empathise with what you are going through. I am glad you found us and are willing to reach out for a little help. Take care. :hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
:welcome: Drew

youve found the right place to make some friends and to receive support when you need it. Hope to see you around.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum Drew!:smile: I think you'll find friends here as we are a loving international community of people who understand pain and misery, our own as well as yours. I'm sorry to hear of the loss you've suffered.:sad: I can offer friendship and love - and I don't have to know you to love you, you're a human being in pain, that in itself is reason enough to offer love and friendship.:smile:

love and hugs,

least

jane doe

hi i miss you, if you need any help just let us know, i really need a friend like all of us here, so i hope you´ll be my friend and that you don´t take your life so we can know each other and make a friendship works. Take care buddy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00