hello and mabye goodbye!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by I Miss You, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i would like to introduce myself.my name is Drew and i have been been through 4 suicides in my life(the last one was in december).i dont think that i can go on any more.i also lost my aunt last year to a stroke.i hope i can find some friends here who can love me and support me.

to be honest i dont know how much time i have left!!!!!

PS:if ANYONE needs a friend.i am always here for you.no matter what

PSS:nobody loves me!
  2. shellz

shellz Guest

Hey, and welcome to the site! I hope you find what you are looking for here!!

Btw, how can you say nobody loves you if you havent even met all the people here?!?! just wondering is all..
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :welcome: :hug:

Welcome to the forum, hun. I am glad you found this place. I am so sorry to hear of all of those losses, I know how hard it is, everyone keeps using me and abused me and dying on me, I know it's hard, but I have faith that you can make it, I hope you find this site supportive and helpful to you. If you'd ever like to talk about anything, I am here for you anytime, sweetie. Please try and hang in there there. We can make it. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Drew. I believe you have found a place where you can meet many new people and develop some wonderful friendships. People here truly do care about you and can empathise with what you are going through. I am glad you found us and are willing to reach out for a little help. Take care. :hug:
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: Drew

youve found the right place to make some friends and to receive support when you need it. Hope to see you around.
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Drew, welcome to SF :) :hug:
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Drew!:smile: I think you'll find friends here as we are a loving international community of people who understand pain and misery, our own as well as yours. I'm sorry to hear of the loss you've suffered.:sad: I can offer friendship and love - and I don't have to know you to love you, you're a human being in pain, that in itself is reason enough to offer love and friendship.:smile:

love and hugs,

8. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

9. :welcome:

PM me if you need to chat

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf :wink:
  11. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. =)

12. Wassup IMY ?. There's always room for one more on the misery train !

Welcome aboard !!!
  13. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Big welcome! You'll find people here overflowing with love, kindness, and understanding.

(Misery train - lol PDW)
  14. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

and i hope you stick around so i can get to know you more...

Love BP

ps if you need anything PM me
  15. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi i miss you, if you need any help just let us know, i really need a friend like all of us here, so i hope you´ll be my friend and that you don´t take your life so we can know each other and make a friendship works. Take care buddy!!!
  16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

How sweet of you! :cheekkiss
  17. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.