Hello and THANK YOU....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ket93, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Well I was in so much distress when I first joined here and started posting that I sort of overlooked there is even an area to introduce yourself... :)
    So I am now... I just joined here last weekend after having a very bad time in dealing with a argument with my BF.. I know compared to some others it may sound like nothing right...? But it is really a lot more than that I believe that brought me here... Years of pain and suffering and broken relationships, and finally this...
    anyway, Without trying to go into my life story and all that... I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all those who have listened to me and offered me advice and a shoulder to cry on... I never dreamed I would fee so safe and support through a web site... but I do feel that way here.. in fact I now have some kind of HOPE because I have started being able to see things a lot more clearly these last few days and I know that now when I start to feel down or think bad thoughts, I can come here for some unbiased opinions and guidance...
    Once again, thank you for giving me hope... :)

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :)

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

a late :welcome: and hope you continue to enjoy yourself her :hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you have felt some solace here with us. No matter how insignificant you may think your problem seems compared to others, remember it is of great importance to you and can effect you in the same way as any other persons issue. I am glad you found us and were able to share. :hug:

6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
    and im glad your finding the support you need :hug:

7. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad that we have been of some help to you and I hope that we can continue to help you as well. Happy New Year and I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to, just send me a PM. :hug:

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You are sweet. I feel the same way about this place. I'm glad you feel safe here too.
    :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.