Hello. c:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by alleykatkate, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleykatkate

alleykatkate New Member

My name is Katie, and I'm from Wisconsin.
    It's cold and snowy, but pretty nonetheless.
    I used to be suicidal, a cutter, addicted from middle school through my freshman year of high school. I used to think I was hopeless, I was stuck inside a hole deep, cold and dark with nobody to love me, forever an outcast. I was suicidal, I had a date planned out to <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. But a few weeks before, a stranger's "hello" to me changed my life. This 'stranger' is now my boyfriend of almost a year, and we helped each other out of our depression. He saved me from something I would've regretted doing, leaving this world. Because soon after, I realized, it DOES get better. Life is beautiful, and people will miss you if you go, even if you don't think so. No matter who you are, your beautiful. Don't let the world see you fall down.
    I love to help people, it's what keeps me going. I've always wanted to be the person who says something that can change someone's life. I'm the girl who picks flowers in the spring and hands them to people who look upset, just to see a small smile on their face.
    If you'd like to talk to me, even if you don't know me, I'd love to get to make new friends. feel free to e-mail me. Have a good day! :)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad you are here giving support hugs

3. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there. Welcome to SF.

4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! I like to pick flowers in spring too!

5. alleykatkate

alleykatkate New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Katie :welcome:
    Glad you have ffound SF and are reaching out to meembers here. Warm hugs for you :hug: I do hope this site helps you as best as possible :cheekkiss:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello, Welcome to the forums..It's always good to get someone with a positive outlook on life..Take Care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.