Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asabovesobelow, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asabovesobelow

asabovesobelow New Member

When I was young, I tried to xxx myself, tried cutting my wrists, had many suicidal inclinations.
    I had a good few years in between then and now...I had a child, and couldn't
    understand how people with children could kill themselves ~ Who would want to miss a minute of their childs' life?
    Now, I've got that old feeling again, and I think he'd be so much better off without me tainting his life with my pathetic attempts at being here.:sigh:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
  2. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

We fully support you, please do not give up. If you have any issues or require encouragement, we will try our best to help.

Steven Siew

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. what is going on that has made you so low?

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi
    My suicidal feelings returned about four years ago when my daughter was 25. She was dreadfully upset and I have made a decision that I don't want to add to all the shit that she has had to deal with by killing myself. The feelings are still there and I struggle to manage them but I have to do it. X

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it is so sad that you are feeling that way again...please know that we are here to support you...when you feel comfortable to do so, please tell us what is going on for you...know that there are so many ppl here who can relate and truly care...big hugs and welcome again, J

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Ahh, the sound of silence... Your child needs you, even though you don't feel that he needs you. Do you really want him growing up without a father?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.