Hello...dont know what I am doing here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by emackster83, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emackster83

emackster83 New Member

I am Mack and I am 29. I have dealt with suicidal feelings/attempts for many years now. I also have dealt with self harm issues, substance abuse, and was sexually molested as a child. I am looking for some support from others that wont judge me or that get "paid" to help me. I live in the boring part of the Midwest USA. I hope to get some healing and get to know many of you.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Mack, welcome to SF. I'm from the boring part of the Midwest too. :) You won't be judged here, because there are lots of friendly and helpful people. It will be nice to get to know you better and to help you.
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Mack. Welcome to SF I am NOT from the boring part of the Midwest. But please do not hold that against me :D Like Witty said, you will not be judged here. So its great that you found us. I hope you find what you are looking for here. And that you can make this your community. Where you can come to feel safe and cared about.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Mack and welcome.. We don't get paid and try very hard not to judge here..look around some and try to get comfortable some..sir we take ppl just the way they are here..and listen and try to help some..glad to have you with us now..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.