Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by deli_meat, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deli_meat

deli_meat New Member

I've attempted suicide a few times now and it still hasn't happened. I guess I'm lucky.
    I've come to realize that none of my friends really like me and that who I thought was the love of my life is cheating on me.
    And I'm going on road trip with her to the mountains of Colorado. I'm paranoid that she knows how shitty of a person I am and that shes going to encourage me to kill myself. Granted I am a shitty person. I have no morals and I want to see everyone end up dead. What do I do?

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have friends who understand and will give you support. Do not do anything as we help you here. Take care and keep posting. You need to relax on your road trip and not overthink.

3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello deli_meat welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your loved one cheating on you and your attempts of suicide. Here everyone is really supportive and good listeners so if you want to vent we are here for you

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Deli_Meat

:freehug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums, I hope you can find the support you need here :)

6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

This is a very supportive place, I'm sure you'll find all the help you'll need on here.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.